How to protect yourself on the Internet.
On the Internet, you can meet many people you don’t know, so it’s important to know how to react in different situations.
Here are some important information to help you.
– Never give your personal information to anyone when you use the Internet.
– Never accept an appointment on the Internet without talking to your parents and never go without an adult with you.
– If someone asks you for pictures of you, don’t give them away!
– If the person asks you to undress in front of your webcam, don’t do it and call your parents directly.
– Never give your username and password to anyone.
– If someone or something bothers you, talk to your parents directly.
– Everything you write on the Internet can be seen by other people, so be careful not to write things that are too personal.
– Does not download any file sent by anyone, when in doubt ask an adult for help.
– Avoid going to a site you don’t know.
Once you’ve read everything right, don’t hesitate to do a little quizz on how to react on the Internet!